New Lug Nuts and Wheel Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some of the internet experts do not realize that ford changed thread pitch. Mustang takes the same nut. Measure your nuts if you do not know what you have. Or, get the wife to

The real confusion is factory vs non factory wheel. There is a difference in the style of nut that seats properly.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, this is my fault. I didn't pay attention to the forum this was posted in. I am not sure on the lug size for the Gen 2, but I assume it is the same as the regular F150 since the Gen 1 was the same as the other F150's from the same model years. Sorry about that guys.

OP
OP
J

Jetsco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair warning for those considering the lug nuts listed at being 14mm x 1.50. They will not fit. The Raptor requires 14mm x 2.00. If you install those linked above in this thread, they will probably ruin the lug stud threads. I understand that the OP called Gorilla directly, but they are mistaken on this point.

If you want a black lug nut kit that fits, check the link below. They are not locking, but you get the black lug nuts that fit the factory bead lock and other stock rims.

https://www.freedommotorsportsrapto...product_info&cPath=1126_1331&products_id=2148
I verified with both Ford and Gorilla that's these are for the Gen 2 stock wheels. I compared them to the ones that came off and they are an exact match.

The correct size for a Gen 2 stock wheel is 14mm x 1.5.

Last edited:

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1.5 and 2 is the pitch of the threads. It is the sillymetres between threads. So that means the gen2 is a "fine thread"

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of us keeping the stock bead lock black wheels, I hated the chrome lugs against the wheel so I put these on and so much better for around $100!

Gorilla part numbers:

(5) 4 packs of the black 61147BCX lug nuts

(1) 4 pack of the black 96641BDX locks

Looks great! On my list now thanks for spending more of my money - trucks not even here yet and accessories are piling up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! On my list now thanks for spending more of my money - trucks not even here yet and accessories are piling up [emoji23]

^^^ same here. I already spent in mods so much money and I don't have my truck. My living room is looking sharp with all the mods though...haha