New Hood Cowl Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Not a great picture, but it’s all I’ve got! Had to head out of town for a week, but hope to get more when I get back and get the truck cleaned up! How do the rear outlines stick for you? Mine seemed to move around a little. I am afraid they may come off over time. Or at the car wash....I know, I should hand wash it!

184a7ffcc7a3fb9a3f0d17d570068f3e.jpg

Think I saw you on Battlefield and National on Saturday. Was in my red Shelby GT500 convertible as I was coming back from the Cars & Coffee meet. The green definitely stood out.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That probably was me. I have only seen one other Lightning Blue in Springfield. But I like to make mine different! I have the rear graphics but now wish they had some green in them too. Wonder if I could swap them out with a custom vinyl?

OP
OP
PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the green!! It really adds a little something to the blue.

As for the back graphics, they were able to move at first a little because there is little surface area to stick to on the F150 and Raptor logos. However, after a day or two they were on there solid and didn't move. Mine have been on now a few months with no issue during washes etc.

D

Deleted member 12951

That probably was me. I have only seen one other Lightning Blue in Springfield. But I like to make mine different! I have the rear graphics but now wish they had some green in them too. Wonder if I could swap them out with a custom vinyl?

Do you have the Raptor emblem on the tailgate also with a green inlay?
The one I saw did

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the Raptor emblem on the tailgate also with a green inlay?
The one I saw did

Yup! I did the F150 and Raptor on the tail as well. Once I get it cleaned up, I’ll snap a pic. Just took a road trip to Nashville and now St Louis. So it’s pretty filthy!! Raptors attract bugs! [emoji13]

danmcw34

Reaction score
I love that green with the lightning blue. Where did u get the graphics from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk