New Hood Cowl Graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the reflective match the orange interior (if you have that option)

I got some new hood cowl graphics from Rappy. They are matte black see through with reflective orange on my AG Raptor. They passed muster after I got them on when my boys said, "They look boss".

OP
OP
PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the reflective match the orange interior (if you have that option)

I have the orange and carbon fiber interior. The orange is a nice match to the inside. I also have the orange on the outside on the F150 and Raptor badging on the black of the rear tailgate and on the Ford in the front. It's a nice contrast to the AG with a nod to the orange/carbon fiber inside. I just saw it in the sun this morning and it looks even better than I'd hoped. It really pops.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some new hood cowl graphics from Rappy. They are matte black see through with reflective orange on my AG Raptor. They passed muster after I got them on when my boys said, "They look boss".

I like those! I actually ordered the same, but with the Lime Green RAPTOR. I have a Lightning Blue truck. I should have mine in this week!

OP
OP
PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like those! I actually ordered the same, but with the Lime Green RAPTOR. I have a Lightning Blue truck. I should have mine in this week!

Post pics when you get them on your truck. I'd like to see the lime green with the lightning blue. Are you putting the lime green on the small applique items like the Raptor or F150??

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post pics when you get them on your truck. I'd like to see the lime green with the lightning blue. Are you putting the lime green on the small applique items like the Raptor or F150??

Will do! I have always liked the lime green accent with blue.

Yes, I’m doing the back Raptor and F150 on the appliqué. I am also doing an outline on the front grille. I didn’t want to overkill but may come back and do the tailgate outline as well.

OP
OP
PAW RAPTOR

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do! I have always liked the lime green accent with blue.

Yes, I’m doing the back Raptor and F150 on the appliqué. I am also doing an outline on the front grille. I didn’t want to overkill but may come back and do the tailgate outline as well.

That's exactly what I have with the orange and AG. I didn't do the outline on the rear because like you said, I thought it would be overkill. I'd have to see someone else with it on before taking that plunge:)

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a great picture, but it’s all I’ve got! Had to head out of town for a week, but hope to get more when I get back and get the truck cleaned up! How do the rear outlines stick for you? Mine seemed to move around a little. I am afraid they may come off over time. Or at the car wash....I know, I should hand wash it!

184a7ffcc7a3fb9a3f0d17d570068f3e.jpg