New black lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the looks of option 1 best, but really spline drive or standard black would work. Dislike option 4 very much.

Zeke555

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have option 1, The System by Gorilla in black. They have not corroded at all and look great. Big bonus that all are locking to help deter theft. They work on both stock and Method rims too. I even bought The System for the wife's Ford Edge Sport as well.

OP
OP
crash457

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have option 1, The System by Gorilla in black. They have not corroded at all and look great. Big bonus that all are locking to help deter theft. They work on both stock and Method rims too. I even bought The System for the wife's Ford Edge Sport as well.

I know this sounds crazy, but I have them on my wife's Edge Sport as well.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always option 3 style for me. This way you arent screwed if you lose that special socket. normal hex shaped that any socket can fit on is the way to go imo.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always option 3 style for me. This way you arent screwed if you lose that special socket. normal hex shaped that any socket can fit on is the way to go imo.
When you live in the woods, it's only the bears you gotta worry about steeling your ride. Lol...
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you live in the woods, it's only the bears you gotta worry about steeling your ride. Lol...
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) | Run Raptor Run
( * Y * )

Hey if a thief wants something, silly splined lug nuts arent gonna stop em! They can be taken off just as fast as normal ones all you need is a 12pt socket just barely smaller and hammer it on. Ask me how I know this ;)

also, preaching to the choir about preventing theives. my $15,000 snowmobile was stolen. form behind a 8' tall fence through a gate with 2 large locks, and from inside a shed with a large lock.

Locks/preventative things like locking lug nuts don't do jack for someone who intends on stealing. Like i've always heard, locks only keep honest people out.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
20 lugs of number 2/3 and 4 lugs of number 1. If every lug is a true lock you'll have issues with the key quickly. Especially if an impact gun is used.

FYI the new truck should be 14x1.5 now. At least if it's using the same lugs as the 15+ F150's