New BFG KM3 Owner’s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurMech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they look really good, just have to wait for my tires to get older and worn out

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I didn’t see any (yes, you made me look) and they don’t list anything for Husky.
:biggrin:

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t see any (yes, you made me look) and they don’t list anything for Husky.
:biggrin:

I swore I saw them referenced in the promo materials, so I looked again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating (looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue).

From a BFG promo site:

UTV Offerings

The Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 also offers five sizes for tire upgrade options in the UTV sport and UTV multi-purpose segments. With their toughness, traction and climbing ability, KM3 UTV tires are tuned for specific performance of UTV rigs.

https://news.bfgoodrichtires.com/km3/

You also can apparently get them for your RC crawler:

BFGoodrich-Mud-Terrain-TA-KM3-1.9%E2%80%9D-Tires-8.jpg

Who knew? Can a Husky or Toro be far behind?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I swore I saw them referenced in the promo materials, so I looked again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating (looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue).

From a BFG promo site:

UTV Offerings

The Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 also offers five sizes for tire upgrade options in the UTV sport and UTV multi-purpose segments. With their toughness, traction and climbing ability, KM3 UTV tires are tuned for specific performance of UTV rigs.

https://news.bfgoodrichtires.com/km3/

You also can apparently get them for your RC crawler:

BFGoodrich-Mud-Terrain-TA-KM3-1.9%E2%80%9D-Tires-8.jpg

Who knew? Can a Husky or Toro be far behind?

It never stops I tell you. first I will get the km3’s, then I’ll find the open diff isn’t up to task. When I get that fixed, I’ll realize 650 is not enough cc’s and the next thing you know I’ll have an old junker evo 88 in there. Then I’ll be wearing out belts in a single mow, because wheelies.

I’ll have to go to chains and some kind of moto clutch - I can probably source a ducati clutch. I’ll get all this squared away and realize, 2wd is not as fun as I thought and I’d like a 4x4 lawn tractor and...

well, you get the point.

all this, and I’ll bust my tire budget for the Rap.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these too new to ask how they do in the snow?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these too new to ask how they do in the snow?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes I believe so. I just seen 3 weeks ago they were on tire rack. And I was checking almost monthly for these tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts