New bed graphics and badge overlays installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the overlays from RG and figured they worked for applique and non applique trucks. Wrong! They will only work for the applique trucks. Got them in today and was like...what's going on here, did these not get scaled right? No, the non applique font is much larger. So, need to get the right sized ones, if they end up making them. Just a FYI for those non applique tails.

Last edited:

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the overlays from RG and figured they worked for applique and non applique trucks. Wrong! They will only work for the applique trucks. Got them in today and was like...what's going on here, did these not get scaled right? No, the non applique font is much larger. So, need to get the right sized ones, if they end up making them. Just a FYI for those non applique tails.

I also just ordered these. Thanks for the heads up. I was not aware that there was a size difference.
Tone

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO you have the factory style hood graphics yet? I checked the site and didn't see them.

And ordered grill overlay, big letter applique overlay, f150 and raptor emblem overlay, wheel sticker.

Last edited: