New 2018 color? "Lead Foot"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flea_sly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be, and basesd on that it would be a variance of silver.

To me, it appears to be a little darker than Avalanche and has metallic in it.

If that is indeed the new "lead foot color", personally think it looks pretty good!

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Link to what I was looking at!

2018 Ford Mustang Sports Car | Ford.com

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any new developments from someone with connections inside FORD?!?!? the website is back to listing that '2018 Raptor in Lead foot Gray' but damn if it doesnt look like Avalanche?

need to know this before i make a move on a 2017, or place my order for a 2018.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
any new developments from someone with connections inside FORD?!?!? the website is back to listing that '2018 Raptor in Lead foot Gray' but damn if it doesnt look like Avalanche?

need to know this before i make a move on a 2017, or place my order for a 2018.

Leadfoot is not Avalanche. Just google it. It is much darker.

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leadfoot is not Avalanche. Just google it. It is much darker.

i've seen the sneak peak photos of the 350R that is rumored to be in Lead foot gray, but i have not seen anything confirming this to be the true color set for production, nor of it on the truck.

for 70 grand i'd kinda like to see a pic of it on the Raptor before i order one in it, lol

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've seen the sneak peak photos of the 350R that is rumored to be in Lead foot gray, but i have not seen anything confirming this to be the true color set for production, nor of it on the truck.

for 70 grand i'd kinda like to see a pic of it on the Raptor before i order one in it, lol

I can tell you it is not the same color as Avalanche. It has different paint code. If you're waiting to see it on a Raptor, you may have to wait a while. I ordered my 2017 Ruby Red long before there was any pics of one. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith.

Raymond

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Adaptive Cruise Control w/Stop-and-Go and Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection is available on the 2018 raptor or is itvstill Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Mitigation that is part of the Raptor Technology package?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts