Need some input on aftermarket graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pankster

Reaction score
So, I'd like to get some hood stripes for the raptor. I've looked on ebay, amazon, and other places online. If they all use 3m material why the huge difference in pricing. I'm not being cheap by any means but also don't just want to give money away. Is there honestly a difference in a $70, $150, or $400 set of stripes?

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can buy a razor blade and some vinyl directly from 3M if you want from their website and do it yourself. I was looking at the Ziebart website because I want to get rust protection before the winter here in Michigan and I noticed that they will do it for you. I think that most places that do Linex will do them. The rappy graphics guys seem to put out some nice stuff. I suppose it depends on how creative and skillful and patient that you are as well as if you want to pay a premium. I for one start throwing F-bombs if installs don't go smoothly, but installed all of my graphics, did all of my electrical, and did some bolt on stuff myself. I even changed my own oil with only 1 or 2 F-bombs and no beer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

Pankster

Reaction score
reconsider putting stickers on your $75k truck. use the money towards performance upgrades.
Performance parts on the way! But since I got my raptor off the lot, I couldn't order it exactly how I wanted it.

Designs N Signs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only use the highest quality materials available. Just like everything there are diff levels to vinyl. Diff purposes. I litterally only use automobile wrap vinyl. Not to mention if something goes wrong durring install moat of the time I send replacements no charge :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk