Need a Mod shop in Northern VA or NJ maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vince

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I sit here and await the arrival of my new truck I've started to think about the MODs I'll be looking for ......

1. Front Bumper
2. Winch
3. Airhorn and air system
4. Tire Rack
5. ICOM Radio
6. Wheelen Lights and Strobes

I just need to locate a reliable 4x4 shop in Northern VA or NJ to do all the work.
Whomever it is needs to be able to do the work within 48-72hrs of drop off, should have parts on hand and have experience with GEN1/GEN2 raptors. Anyone could mount this stuff but I'm particularly concerned with the shop being capable of properly wiring up these upgrades. Winch is easy and a direct battery connect, CB and Wheelen equipment a little more complicated.

Thoughts?

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
As I sit here and await the arrival of my new truck I've started to think about the MODs I'll be looking for ......

1. Front Bumper
2. Winch
3. Airhorn and air system
4. Tire Rack
5. ICOM Radio
6. Wheelen Lights and Strobes

I just need to locate a reliable 4x4 shop in Northern VA or NJ to do all the work.
Whomever it is needs to be able to do the work within 48-72hrs of drop off, should have parts on hand and have experience with GEN1/GEN2 raptors. Anyone could mount this stuff but I'm particularly concerned with the shop being capable of properly wiring up these upgrades. Winch is easy and a direct battery connect, CB and Wheelen equipment a little more complicated.

Thoughts?
My thoughts are you are dreaming with a 48-72 hour turnaround for custom ordered parts. You may want to order all the custom stuff now. They are likely several weeks out for delivery on bumpers and tire racks. Once the parts are in hand the installation time is not much. Getting a time slot at a shop might be an issue.

krock77

Reaction score
The ABSOLUTE best Mod shop in NJ is Eurotech Motorsports at 18 Industrial Ave Mahwah, NJ. Ask for Danek 201-529-1860. Eurotech works on tons of Raptors and their work is second to none! I highly recommend them for anything you want done. They have all of my parts on the shelf waiting for my 2017 Raptor to arrive at the end of the month :)