Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HulkSmash23

Reaction score
Rokblokz Black Hardware

For those with Rokblokz, did you replace the stainless screws with black screws? If so, where did you source them from? Trying to find some that won't immediately rust.

bclead

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put a set of RokBlokz on my 2018 Raptor and absolutely love 'em! I think that they look great and have been performing (through mud etc) really well! They don't make noise and they don't seem to be affecting my mileage!

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the brand new gator back set for sale if anyone wants them for $300. That's $200 less than cost since I want to get rid of them.

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/fs-gen-2-gatorback-mudflaps-w-raptor-logo-brand-new.63592/

0737172_2017-2018-ford-raptor-logo-gatorback-mud-flap-set.jpeg

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have to drill for PDP flaps? Thinking of just using flaps in the winter and removing them in the summertime. If it’s an easy swap PDP sounds like a good option, I just worry about leaving holes in the wheel well during summer... I guess I could throw a plug in there though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk