Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone running rokblokz with method 0mm offset wheels? I have this set up and I am rubbing on pretty full turns. Wondering if anyone in the situation has trimmed, etc?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
anyone running rokblokz with method 0mm offset wheels? I have this set up and I am rubbing on pretty full turns. Wondering if anyone in the situation has trimmed, etc?

I rub at full lock too - im not too worried though, it is just hitting the mud flap.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a slight rub, full left lock (Hitting the edge of the RB) with +6 Icon Rebounds. Added a 1.5 RPG collar to level the look of the truck, it also eliminated all rubbing.

chujk1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a slight rub, full left lock (Hitting the edge of the RB) with +6 Icon Rebounds. Added a 1.5 RPG collar to level the look of the truck, it also eliminated all rubbing.

This is something I was wondering about...if a leveling kit would help. I am running a 0 offset, so I am assuming the rubbing is a bit more pronounced. Hoping a 1.5 inch RPG kit can solve this.

Did the 1.5" lift in your front provide a decent amount of clearance of "barely" enough?

Thanks!

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is something I was wondering about...if a leveling kit would help. I am running a 0 offset, so I am assuming the rubbing is a bit more pronounced. Hoping a 1.5 inch RPG kit can solve this.

Did the 1.5" lift in your front provide a decent amount of clearance of "barely" enough?

Thanks!

Im guessing a decent amount, as it was barely rubbing; usually on an incline, full left lock. Have not felt it since. I leveled it to eliminate rake, not for the rubbing, as it was not bad as it was. I guess that's why I've not looked to see how much clearance there actually is now. I'll try to remember to look and get back to you.