Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted yet...I just got an email saying WeatherTech has Mid-Flaps for the Raptor (in addition to their front and rear flaps)...

FORD_Raptor_MidFlap_3_4_view_nofrontflap.jpg

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor | Mud Flaps - Laser Measured Splash Guards for Trucks | WeatherTech.com

From their website:

Important Fit Note: The WeatherTech MidFlap is an innovative “mud flap” intended to be attached to your Ford Raptor running boards, mid-way between the front and rear tires. Designed to help prevent mud, rocks and debris impacts on your running boards, rear axle, suspension components and especially your off-road FOX Racing Shox™ rear shock absorbers.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted yet...I just got an email saying WeatherTech has Mid-Flaps for the Raptor (in addition to their front and rear flaps)...

2017 Ford F-150 Raptor | Mud Flaps - Laser Measured Splash Guards for Trucks | WeatherTech.com

From their website:

Important Fit Note: The WeatherTech MidFlap is an innovative “mud flap” intended to be attached to your Ford Raptor running boards, mid-way between the front and rear tires. Designed to help prevent mud, rocks and debris impacts on your running boards, rear axle, suspension components and especially your off-road FOX Racing Shox™ rear shock absorbers.

Damn. That looks awful.

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this email also and I wouldn’t use them if they were free

From their website:

Important Fit Note: The WeatherTech MidFlap is an innovative “mud flap” intended to be attached to your Ford Raptor running boards, mid-way between the front and rear tires. Designed to help prevent mud, rocks and debris impacts on your running boards, rear axle, suspension components and especially your off-road FOX Racing Shox[emoji769] rear shock absorbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

From their website:

Great idea but poor execution. The mid-flap needs to be farther in and not below the running board. A mid-flap is great to protect your shocks when off-roading and should be more in front of the shocks, not the rear tire. Being a rigged hard plastic material, its going to break. A mid-flap needs to be thick rubber that can bend if hit by the terrain.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They're not for everyone. But some have used them in the past and some will continue because they provide some value even if you don't care for how they look.

But that WeatherTech photo is highlighting the Mid-Flap. Try to imagine how it looks when you view the Raptor from different angles. It's likely fairly hard to see.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are images of some basic aftermarket mud flaps we installed on a 2017 Ford Raptor out in the Caribbean. Much needed around here...

https://www.bemarofilms.com/fullscr...-59d91eb1e2d1/1/?i=1&p=qgvcw&s=style-j8l92c22

https://www.bemarofilms.com/fullscr...-d9d905f2bc3f/0/?i=0&p=qgvcw&s=style-j8l92c22

The logo on those mud flaps is the Gen1 Raptor logo. If you or anyone else is interested in the same mud flaps, but with the Gen2 upgraded Raptor logo, contact @Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We are the exclusive dealer for the style below from PDP.

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 917

bemaro

Reaction score
The logo on those mud flaps is the Gen1 Raptor logo. If you or anyone else is interested in the same mud flaps, but with the Gen2 upgraded Raptor logo, contact @Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We are the exclusive dealer for the style below from PDP.

Correct... they are from PDP. Client decided to take them off, but the picture is there for those that want to see what they look like. We trimed them down a bit to get the look we were hoping for, but then again it makes sense that they must have been for Gen1. We weren't paying attention to that. Lol