Method NVs or Roosts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigboy4eva

Reaction score
Hey Guys my truck will be here in about 10 days, it a fully loaded Super Crew in magnetic, it has the BL wheels but i want something more agressive hence i cant decide between the Method NVs or the Roosts (both in Black). What is your opinion which wheel do u thing will give the SCREW a more agresssive stance and look??

Bigoil

Reaction score
Hey Guys my truck will be here in about 10 days, it a fully loaded Super Crew in magnetic, it has the BL wheels but i want something more agressive hence i cant decide between the Method NVs or the Roosts (both in Black). What is your opinion which wheel do u thing will give the SCREW a more agresssive stance and look??

The Roost they both will have same stance ..

I'll buy your beadlocks

kj71109

Reaction score
The Roost they both will have same stance ..

I'll buy your beadlocks

I'll have mine for sale around May 10th. Set of 4 with 1500 miles on them. Shoot me a PM.

To OP: I like the method roost slightly better than the NV. The roost look like they don't have the large center cap, one feature I dislike on the method wheels. I have a set of 401 on my rzr xp4 1000 and that's the only part I dislike.