Method Grid - Titanium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Method holes in titanium, go to ( what did u do to your raptor today) page 837, link 8364, pictures should give you an idea.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was considering the same wheels for my truck. I'm not sure how they'd look on a magnetic truck though. I'm concerned that the grey in the center part may be too light on a darker colored truck. It seems like they'd sit out a little further than stock, but fairly flush with fenders, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Not mine I would never buy an ADD bumper

C99BF1C0-53CA-46F7-B8DB-BBFEEC4CEAE0_zpscmg6am6v.png

You don't like the look altogether, or just prefer another brand/style?

OP
OP
U

UhOh

Reaction score
Mine is a Lightning Blue gen 2.
Trying to get away from the monochromatic black of a all matte black wheel, but don't want 50 shades of grey on the truck either

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was considering the same wheels for my truck. I'm not sure how they'd look on a magnetic truck though. I'm concerned that the grey in the center part may be too light on a darker colored truck. It seems like they'd sit out a little further than stock, but fairly flush with fenders, correct?

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

You don't like the look altogether, or just prefer another brand/style?

I don't like their products. I love Method wheels though. OP asked for a pic of that specific wheel.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the wheel on that raptor, just needs the custom center cap from the member on this site.