Matte Bronze Stock Beadlock Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone thought about powdercoating the stock Gen 2 beadlock rims matte bronze? Did a search but didn't see anything.

I thought about it. I have a set sitting in my garage I might play around with a color change. I also have some bronze rrw I'm installing shortly. I want to see what they look like on my truck first before doing anything to the stock bl.

Last edited:

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. In fact I plasti dipped mine to see if I liked it. Turns out I do.

Powder coating will cost more than new wheels though. But I can cerakote them myself for less. Just going to wait until I change tires to do it.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Powder coating will cost more than new wheels though. But I can cerakote them myself for less. Just going to wait until I change tires to do it.

do you have to strip all the clear to cerakote?

reaper1441

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have to strip all the clear to cerakote?

Doesn't look like there is any clear on these wheels. Either way I have a sandblaster and my buddy cerakotes Porsche and corvette track wheels all the time I'll hit him up before I do it. I do guns and engine parts all the time but this would be first set of wheels.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't look like there is any clear on these wheels. Either way I have a sandblaster and my buddy cerakotes Porsche and corvette track wheels all the time I'll hit him up before I do it. I do guns and engine parts all the time but this would be first set of wheels.

i thought they looked pretty shiny.

OP
OP
buyrogue_TYH

buyrogue_TYH

Reaction score

Sweet, can you share a pic of the plastidipped wheels? And the cerakoted ones when they are done, as well, please.

Thanks!