GEN 2 Magnetic & Flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skeelo

Reaction score
New to the forum but not new to Ford or the search button :ROFLJest:

I am currently in a 2015 ingot F150 lariat sport 3.5 EB and considering ordering a Raptor in the spring, so starting my research now.

Silver is typically the color I get, however, I am not sold on the flare and bumper contrast on a silver Raptor and cannot find one on a dealer lot to see in person, so I am considering ordering a magnetic grey.

There are also no magnetic Raptors on dealer lots currently for me to check out, so I am asking here - how close of a color match are the flares and magnetic paint?

agobel83

Reaction score
I just picked up a magnetic Grey. The fenders are really close in color, they have a bit more of a matte finish. Otherwise it’s pretty spot on . I love this color and was on the fence with a lead foot grey. Glad I went this route.

OP
OP
S

skeelo

Reaction score
Thanks!

Hoping a magnetic shows up on a lot locally for me to take a look before placing an order!

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
I have a magnetic 2017. The fender flares, bumpers, and grill are a match on the color. They are a flat/satin finish.

It is definitely a monochromatic look.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to the forum but not new to Ford or the search button :ROFLJest:

I am currently in a 2015 ingot F150 lariat sport 3.5 EB and considering ordering a Raptor in the spring, so starting my research now.

Silver is typically the color I get, however, I am not sold on the flare and bumper contrast on a silver Raptor and cannot find one on a dealer lot to see in person, so I am considering ordering a magnetic grey.

There are also no magnetic Raptors on dealer lots currently for me to check out, so I am asking here - how close of a color match are the flares and magnetic paint?

Magnetic flair/ bedside contrast. Like others have said it's the same color but slightly more matte finish. VAGe1bq.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

EknvUtu.jpg