lug nuts for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
gorilla lugs are the gold standard around here. most of the other brands will quickly rust and look like shit

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some feedback I offered in the Aftermarket wheel thread

If you are interested in Gorilla there are two options (these part numbers are for black)
Gorilla 26144BC are the proper size (14x1.5) and have a smaller diameter that fit nearly all aftermarket wheels we have, however they are 2" long and this length isn't necessary for most wheels.
Gorilla 26148SBC is the same nut but in a shorter length. Unfortunately I don't think they come in a kit and must be purchased individually. I found them for $65 they look great, and will be the perfect length on many of our wheels.

OP
OP
usernameunknown
Reaction score
when looking at gorilla lugs nuts should i go with "acorn" or Acorn bulge. think the stock raptor lugs are "acorn bulge" and they don't fit the Roost....

Chas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I ordered my Method bronze nv's I also got the lug nut kit which was the small diameter black spline style. I had them on the truck for close to a year now and they still look great.