Lomax Tri-fold Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one? Any reviews?

I can't seem to find many reviews online. Really like the look, low profile, and at least the features as advertised. I'm not a fan of the covers that fold back and rest up against and blocking rear windshield. I also really like Retrax Pro, but I don't want to lose a foot of bed space at end or drill holes for water draining tubes.

jeffkrgutility

Reaction score
Anyone have one? Any reviews?

I can't seem to find many reviews online. Really like the look, low profile, and at least the features as advertised. I'm not a fan of the covers that fold back and rest up against and blocking rear windshield. I also really like Retrax Pro, but I don't want to lose a foot of bed space at end or drill holes for water draining tubes.

Hal
I've had one for about three weeks. Looks great on the Raptor. Gotten multiple comments on how good it looks and the aluminum construction. I would recommend. Driven in the rain once and no water.

Swimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received mine from rick@freedommotorsports this week. I will be installing it tomorrow and then heading up to the mountains for the weekend. It should be snowing so it will be a good test for the Lomax, and the Raptor. I will let you know how I like it.

Sawdust

Reaction score
I love the look of mine. Installation was simple. It pretty much works as advertised. The color and texture of the top of the cover is pretty close to that of the plastic bed rail caps. It just looks like it belongs on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished installing mine. It looks nice. I don't really have anything to compare it to. I've never owned a hard cover before, but it seems like it's very high quality. I especially like how it is easily removable and it fits in the back of the screw when you put the seats up. I live near Seattle so I will know soon enough if it is waterproof. Easy simple install. I had a great buying experience through @Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Attachments

• IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 227
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

In pic IMG_0180.jpg, is that supposed to be covering the front top edge of the bed? Looks far back to me.

Swimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a better angle. It does sit back a little because of the bedrug. I think it is still making a good enough seal. If not then I will have to cut a notch in the bedrug for the rails to fit more flush.

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited: