Line X bed liner contrasting color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey doc....

I don’t think it looks awful, but I don’t think it’s practical as above posters have said.

Stick with black and go with some other exterior accents to jazz up your ride.

View attachment 94310Ok tell me what you guys think of this. I just got my 18 SCREW Black with BL wheels. I have the Orange accent interior. Was talking to the Line X guy at Sarasota and he threw out the idea of an Orange bedliner. Here is a picture of a similar truck though I think if he colors matches the interior orange is will be a little less electric. I'm a 54 year old Orthopaedic surgeon trying not to be too edgy, but have a little fun. Probably getting a tonneau cover eventually anyway. Let loose your opinions and help me decide

OP
OP
B

Bonedoc3

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Without counting it looks like its a no. some really hilarious responses though, thanks for taking the time to be so emphatic...really it was a good laugh and made me realize how stupid it was. Black it is.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still a Tennessee fan after this horrible year?! haha. Glad you came to your senses but in reality, if you've got the interior accents, why not? I'm not a fan of either...but just sayin'. If it was alright inside the truck.... I shake my head at people's choices about cars, houses, clothing, hairstyles...you name it, I've probably had a quiet laugh. Why deprive others of so much "better than you" pride?! haha.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still a Tennessee fan after this horrible year?! haha. Glad you came to your senses but in reality, if you've got the interior accents, why not? I'm not a fan of either...but just sayin'. If it was alright inside the truck.... I shake my head at people's choices about cars, houses, clothing, hairstyles...you name it, I've probably had a quiet laugh. Why deprive others of so much "better than you" pride?! haha.

Lol - Dude has a big old Gator in his back window, I don't think he is pulling for the Vols.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score