GEN 2 Line-X Advice and Quotes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a quote for $650 (tax included) for Line-X premium. $499 for the standard non-UV protection.

Does this seem inline with what you all have seen? Is the UV protection worth it?

The guy I spoke with said the non-UV line-x will fade within a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Here is the quote I just received.

he cost to LINE-X your truck bed with our Standard Line-X is $520.00 under the rail. Over the rail application is an additional $75.00 and can be sprayed on vehicles that ARE NOT equipped with factory bed rail caps.

LINE-X Premium, our most popular bedliner option, is a composite bedliner that is UV resistant and is a great idea to retain that deep black, glossy finish and it also makes the bed easier to clean out, and it's only a $100.00 upgrade!

We now offer LINE-X Platinum, which is 300% stronger than the standard spray in bedliner, it also includes the premium in that product. The price on the platinum is $750.00.

Thanks again for the inquiry and we look forward to working with you!

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $650 for Premium outside of San Francisco. Had higher quotes as well. You can find cheaper i am betting as price is driven by the providers overhead.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s what the spray in bedliner looks like ... waiting at the dealer for me

Attachments

• B2D2B6CC-B12F-43FF-BC0B-7BBE9EAFDC87.jpg
    B2D2B6CC-B12F-43FF-BC0B-7BBE9EAFDC87.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 81

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $650 for Premium outside of San Francisco. Had higher quotes as well. You can find cheaper i am betting as price is driven by the providers overhead.

Bay Area raptor bro. Mines on order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro