License plate relocation in 5 minutes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drilled 2 holes and used all of the original hardware took 5 minutes. Still pretty visible.

36520445136239-vi.jpg

17520445117505-vi.jpg

Wow! I think this looks about as good as it can for us "lucky ones" that have to run a front plate...

And this would work Wonderful with a Oynx center light in the Bottom Grill... thanks for experimenting!

I think you saved me 90 bucks I was going to go the sto-n-sho route.

Would be nice to see exactly what you did if you got the time to take some pics

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
What he said. Especially watch out for those high starbucks curbs. :chewie:

:snoopfacepalm: Jay, you are totally not doing it right. You don’t just beach the truck on the drive through island and walk inside starbucks. Inside is for the peasants.

Instead, stagger the tires climbing the d/t island, mowing over any shrubbery, etc.

It’s ok to have vegetation and plant life sticking out of the undercarriage, not ok to be knocking off hard parts on the starbucks curbs.

Total rookie mistake.
@Aaron is the starbucks drive thru guru. Go to the Degobah system and seek out his starbucks mastery. He will instruct you in the ways of the Latte.

:biggrin:

NOTE: It is bad form to spill your starbucks when drop off the drive thru island onto the pavement.