LED License Plate Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are 24 lumens about as bright as the stockers (non-led)? I wasn't looking for a lot brighter, but did want the cleaner look of LED.

The 24 lumens set up is a touch brighter than stock while providing that clean LED look. I think you'll be pleased with them. Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
The only non LED lights on the Gen2 were the license plate lights. Why LED's would be everywhere minus the license plate is beyond me. Either way ~ Cheap and Simple fix.

Picked up some Diode Dynamics HP3 - Cool White - from Apollo Optics and it looks much better :biggrin:

Got These - They are direct plug and play: https://www.apollo-optics.com/produ...ts-2017-ford-f-150-raptor?variant=24187716549

Took roughly 35 seconds to install.

fApfTMZ.jpg

Damn dropout... I need sunglasses to look at your license plate lol. Thanks for the pic!

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Rear License Plate Kit (Cool White 6000K SMD2 24 lumens) from Apollo Optics on 1/20.

They showed up yesterday and installed in about 3 minutes! Perfect, looks great and fast quality service! Thanks Nick!!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered :biggrin:

I ordered my Rear License Plate Kit (Cool White 6000K SMD2 24 lumens) from Apollo Optics on 1/20.

They showed up yesterday and installed in about 3 minutes! Perfect, looks great and fast quality service! Thanks Nick!!

Thank you for the orders guys! If there is anything else we can help you with and you don't see it on our website, please feel free to shoot me a message and we can help get you set up!