Introducing the ADD PRO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just FYI and my opinion only, I would not consider cutting the frame of my truck regardless of what state law says. I might want to (or have to) move some day. I might want to sell the truck to someone from out of state some day. I might regret cutting the frame. There is no reverse gear on that.

Weld the frame horns back on and don't tell anybody :wink:

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any affect on the adaptive cruise with this bumper? I've been looking for another Raptor lately, and while I don't need the Tech Package, I also don't want it to be something that turns me away because I'd like to run the ADD Pro.

Thank you.

Charles

Reaction score
Is there any affect on the adaptive cruise with this bumper? I've been looking for another Raptor lately, and while I don't need the Tech Package, I also don't want it to be something that turns me away because I'd like to run the ADD Pro.

Thank you.

Charles

The adaptive cruise module mounts to your factory bumper. Going with ANY aftermarket bumper requires you to relocate the cruise module. The PRO bumper requires our intercooler kit, which comes with an adaptive cruise module relocation bracket. Everything will work just like it did with your factory bumper.

Reaction score
If you want to run our PRO bumper, regardless of whether or not your truck has adaptive cruise control, you need to also purchase our intercooler (AC11151203) & Intercooler bracket kit (AC11151501). The bracket kit positions the intercooler higher than our normal kit, allowing the PRO bumper to sit as high as it does.