Impulse Off Road Light Bar Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HulkSmash23

Reaction score
Impulse Off Road out of Utah makes a great light bar mount for the 17+s. John Williams runs Impulse Off Road and he also runs the Raptor Assault program. It's a great looking bar that fits the lines of the truck. Installation is straight forward as it bolts to the frame under the tow hooks. Now to get my light bar installed and wired.

file.jpg

file2.jpg

file-1.jpg

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
ok, I’ll bite.

How did you secure the plate bracket?

OP
OP
H

HulkSmash23

Reaction score
LED light clamp mounts. I did have to drill my plate and plate frame account for new hardware when mounting to clamps. Super happy with the results. The plate isn't going anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_0240.jpg
    IMG_0240.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 82
Reaction score
Impulse Off Road out of Utah makes a great light bar mount for the 17+s. John Williams runs Impulse Off Road and he also runs the Raptor Assault program. It's a great looking bar that fits the lines of the truck. Installation is straight forward as it bolts to the frame under the tow hooks. Now to get my light bar installed and wired.

Looks clean. . Any issues with the front camera?