If you're interested in paint coatings I'll get you sorted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Massachusetts?

There is Unique Car Care 781-389-3913. They are the east side of the state but they are well known.

I don't know where you're at in Massachusetts but there is also the Northeast Auto Salon across the state line into New Hampshire. They are in Hudson. 603-801-9773

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey TRIMMELL...

I was at the Chicago auto show today and saw the guys from Chicago Auto Pros. They were at the Auto Art display where I met Larry, the owner of Auto Art. I was asked how I heard about them and all I could say was, "you came highly recommended by some guy on a forumi I've been hanging around", lol.
...Who are you? I'm taking my car over there tomorrow to have it detailed and more. Is there a way to let them know who you are? PM if you'd prefer.

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey TRIMMELL...

I was at the Chicago auto show today and saw the guys from Chicago Auto Pros. They were at the Auto Art display where I met Larry, the owner of Auto Art. I was asked how I heard about them and all I could say was, "you came highly recommended by some guy on a forumi I've been hanging around", lol.
...Who are you? I'm taking my car over there tomorrow to have it detailed and more. Is there a way to let them know who you are? PM if you'd prefer.

PM'd you.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trimmell, what's your thoughts on applying graphics over a coating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trimmell, what's your thoughts on applying graphics over a coating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn't have any problem. I would just make sure to go back and apply coating to the graphics as well so they are as easy to clean as the paint and they are equally protected.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Anyone you could recommend in eastern Washington state?

Thanks

The only place I could find that looked reputable is Trusted Detailing in Spokane.

(509) 863-9813

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: I will be relocating over the next 3-4 weeks back to the midwest. If anyone has been on the fence about getting their paint coated in Southern California and is interested in saving some serious money let me know and I will hook you up.