If you're interested in paint coatings I'll get you sorted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Wow! What a great thread. @ TRIMMEL, I'm impressed and agree with your mindset as an installer.

I'm in the Austin TX area as a coating installer and we are focused on perfection. If anyone in Austin is interested in talking coatings, come by my shop anytime - we'd love to have you.

Some of you may have heard of Feynlab Self Heal coatings. I am an installer for these coatings and I can tell you they are legit. After running them through the paces, the self healing properties are pretty amazing.

Wanted to pass that on and a special hats off to you TRIMMEL - awesome work on keeping everyone informed on the world of coatings :)

www.authenticdetails.com is our website if anyone is interested in connecting.

Coat it up!

OP
OP
TRIMMELL

TRIMMELL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the San Antonio area?

Check out Concours Auto Salon! I know a few people personally that have used them!

(210)616-9669

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Hey all

anyone know anything about this Zurich Shield ford is pushing now? I cant seem to learn much about it

Didn’t see this. Zurich Shield is complete shit. It’s a spray on Sealant that doesn’t even last a few weeks. Just another dealer gimmick. Everyone from Toyota to Ford to Chevrolet to BMW dealerships push it. Just something else to have to be removed and replaced with a proper product by your detailer or yourself if you do everything on your own!

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a good detailer / coating installer in the Maryland or Northern VA area. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chattermark

Reaction score
Check out Concours Auto Salon! I know a few people personally that have used them!

(210)616-9669

Trimmell,

I checked into them they use the Nonlex Si3D system which I have never heard of. I am in the military and move constantly, so I need a system that I can go nationally for a "refresh". Thanks