GEN 2 I ordered this to dry my cars.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Get the proper tool for the job.

Adam's Master Blaster Revolution | Metro Vac | Car Dryer

air_force_master_blaster_1.png

Two Dogs

Reaction score
Both the leaf blower and the blaster will work. If you use the leaf blower as a dedicated drying tool the debits issue is minimized. The blaster uses filtered heated air to dry and most of the weight is on wheels on the ground. The blower is cumbersome to swing around on upper surfaces. I have used both and if you're buying to dry your vehicle I would go for the blaster.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
That blaster looks official. I'm pretty **** when it comes to detailing my vehicles. Never used air though

chi_weezy

Reaction score
^ Most people here do own raptors ha. And prob other nice cars. Nice tool for OCD people

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Most people here do own raptors ha. And prob other nice cars. Nice tool for OCD people

I'm OCD as well, and own an AG Raptor....but I'm not the type of person to blow money (pun intended) frivolously....You're simply blowing water off the truck....no need to spend 11x more money on something which has a single use only, but your money.