I lost one of my Headlight trim retaining clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pankster

Reaction score
I was trying to remove my grill and accidentally lost one of the clips that go on the tab of the headlight trim. Does any one know where I can purchase a extra clips!

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
I lost one too and couldn't find in the Ford part catalog. The same clip is used througout the truck. I "borrowed" one from the dash trim piece above the glove box- it has redundant clips. I'd like to know where to buy a bag of those as well.

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do they look similar to this?

ts.com%2Fimages%2Fproducts%2Fthumb%2F8359_ht_lg1.1.jpg

I buy clips like that at the autoparts store- they have a rack with a bunch of clips and screws on it. Recently got some to replace the rusty OEM clips for the skidplate.

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
amazon. I bought a bag of them when i did mine.

i saw some on amazon but they were not the same size- do you have a link?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Do they look similar to this?

ts.com%2Fimages%2Fproducts%2Fthumb%2F8359_ht_lg1.1.jpg

I buy clips like that at the autoparts store- they have a rack with a bunch of clips and screws on it. Recently got some to replace the rusty OEM clips for the skidplate.

no, the ones we are talking about are white plastic and slip over the tab of the trim piece

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i saw some on amazon but they were not the same size- do you have a link?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

no, the ones we are talking about are white plastic and slip over the tab of the trim piece

looking now

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

looking now
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V05RWPA/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

nice to have an assortment.......for the future!

OP
OP
P

Pankster

Reaction score
I ordered some clips on ebay that might work. I will update once they come in!