Husky Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMaryland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m taking them off mine - I second the Honda Pilot motion. They are well built and functional but do not like how they stick out more than the fenders.

If anyone is close to Mahwah, NJ PM me to pick them up locally.

Jackkk

Reaction score
They look OEM. I also purchased these, but found the tape was not the best, so I installed with 3m tape. They functions as they should. I don't get the side spray with just a little road dampness. Although I like the look, I couldn't get used to them on the rear......from the rear the truck looked less defined or stolen....so I only have them on the front.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look OEM. I also purchased these, but found the tape was not the best, so I installed with 3m tape. They functions as they should. I don't get the side spray with just a little road dampness. Although I like the look, I couldn't get used to them on the rear......from the rear the truck looked less defined or stolen....so I only have them on the front.

I think mud flaps look horrible on these trucks, but I'm running mud flaps on the front only too. :crazy: Mine are mounted up a bit higher than most, to keep the horrible look to a minimum.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think mud flaps look horrible on these trucks, but I'm running mud flaps on the front only too. :crazy: Mine are mounted up a bit higher than most, to keep the horrible look to a minimum.

Any pics of it if you don’t mind ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free