GEN 2 Husky Liner Mud Guards front/rear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Resurrecting this thread....

These look great but I'm thinking about only doing the fronts. Even the slightest puddle messes up the doors of my truck. I haven't really noticed it too much in the back though. Also, I live in Texas and we don't have the issues with snow and salt like some of you may.

Anyone do just fronts? Are you happy with results?

Last edited:

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score

These look great but I'm thinking about only doing the fronts. Even the slightest puddle messes up the doors of my truck. I haven't really noticed it too much in the back though. Also, I live in Texas and we don't have the issues with snow and salt like so of you may.

I put them on and they cut down a lot of the dirt on the front door.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score

These look great but I'm thinking about only doing the fronts. Even the slightest puddle messes up the doors of my truck. I haven't really noticed it too much in the back though. Also, I live in Texas and we don't have the issues with snow and salt like some of you may.

The fronts actually blend in really well due to how they are made, their color, the running boards behind them, etc... That said, I think your truck will look perfectly fine with just the front mud guards. If you decide differently later, you could very easily purchase some for the rear.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the front Huskys on and back ones will be here next week. Love them so far and the only thing is the water still slings up through the running board holes. At least it is only on the bottom of the doors.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the front Huskys on and back ones will be here next week. Love them so far and the only thing is the water still slings up through the running board holes. At least it is only on the bottom of the doors.

I was thinking that'll be the case. Weathertech makes these little mid-board flaps but they look goofier than having the dirt on the doors.

Hopefully the fronts will take care of 80-90% of the problem.

Thanks for all the feedback.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
back up curious how you guys are liking the husky mud guards. Thinking about just ordering the fronts.

copb8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No brainier for me. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

I just did fronts and they keep every little wet spot on the road from trashing my doors

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m with Jake 17, I have them front and rear. I live on dirt/rocky roads and they have cut probably 85 pct. of the dirt thrown up the sides and probably 90 pct of the rocks pinging off the running boards. I like um!