Hood and Roof Wrapped - Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck right there. Bronze looks amazing with the Avalanche. So glad we went that route. Enjoy brother

Hey Ownby can you post some pics of your truck shot from the front end? Would like to see the 1mm offset and how the stance looks thanks

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Big shout out to Jessee at JP Design + Print for the awesome job on my hood and roof wrap. Went with the custom cut matte black wrap on the hood to match the vent and gloss black on the roof to blend in the moon roof. Turn out great in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Now the big question is do I keep the stock beadlock capable wheels or do I go a different route. I really like bronze wheels but unsure how I will like them on the Avalanche Grey. Looking at both the Method Con6 and the Rotiform SIX-OR. Needs some help making the decision to keep the stock wheels or go a different route. Pretty crazy that you can make ~1K by selling the beadlocks and buying the Methods or Rotiforms.
i would finish off the pillars and the top of the doors to give it a more finished look. Just my 0.2c
i did it on my truck. Plus it will tie in with the whole cab and the roof as one...

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i would finish off the pillars and the top of the doors to give it a more finished look. Just my 0.2c

i did it on my truck. Plus it will tie in with the whole cab and the roof as one...

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go. The truck is dirty. Ran it through a wash on the way to work, though, to get the salt off. I also had top part of the mirrors wrapped to tie in with the whole thing....
full wrap 001.jpg

full wrap 002.jpg

full wrap 003.jpg

full wrap 004.jpg

full wrap 005.jpg

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go. The truck is dirty. Ran it through a wash on the way to work, though, to get the salt off. I also had top part of the mirrors wrapped to tie in with the whole thing....
View attachment 95773

View attachment 95774

View attachment 95775

View attachment 95776

View attachment 95777

Living up north sucks during the winter months when it comes to keeping your vehicle clean. I had to wait for two weeks for the temps to get warm enough that the car washes opened up (self-serve and drive thru were all closed). It finally got warm enough yesterday to hit the wash, but by the time I got home the truck was covered with salt and sand again. It appears you are in the same boat. I feel your pain brother!