Hood Graphics From Ford Performance School

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Bucky

Reaction score
Attended the Raptor Assault class on 5/1 - 5/3. Had a great time and definitely recommend it! Does anyone know where I can get the hood graphics they put on their trucks? They are a matte black with the raptor logo in glossy black with the stripes running the full length of the hood. They are definitely not the same as the standard hood graphics offered from the factory.

Attachments

• PGP19140.JPG
    PGP19140.JPG
    381 KB · Views: 440

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you wreck that truck cause I was just at Raptor Assault and didn't see a single Ruby Raptor...

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Looking for some info on Raptor assault, wondering if it was a intro to offroading? like a 101 class we have on the east coast. just the basics.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looking for some info on Raptor assault, wondering if it was a intro to offroading? like a 101 class we have on the east coast. just the basics.

I believe this class is good for all types. Beginners can be comfortable and learn something, and someone with experience can still enjoy themselves.

If you have never offroaded before, this would be a great chance to learn, and you can always go at your own pace.