Hood Graphics [FORD PERFORMANCE] - Thoughts?

Thoughts on this hood badging?

• Looks Good

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Looks Stupid

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think it looks cool or gay? that's really the only person who's opinion matters. Your truck, your tastes. Hell there people out there that think big offset low pro bright orange wheels look good on their trucks. Personally I don't mind it. Kinda reminds me of the DURAMAX hood badges on the last gen gm trucks. Gen one's have SVT all over the truck. Why not have Ford Performance on the new one.

Big-Foot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think it looks cool or gay? that's really the only person who's opinion matters. Your truck, your tastes. Hell there people out there that think big offset low pro bright orange wheels look good on their trucks. Personally I don't mind it. Kinda reminds me of the DURAMAX hood badges on the last gen gm trucks. Gen one's have SVT all over the truck. Why not have Ford Performance on the new one.

X2 - You're the only one you gotta please...
I think the graphic looks fine. Not sure if I will add any graphics to mine or not..

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m like SivlerBolt but my Raptor came with the bed graphics... What was I going to do, go back and play wait for a truck that might never come and fight the ADM market? I paid the extra $$$ for the graphics and I’m damn happy with the truck.

Even though I prefer the no badging / graphics look, I think the F/P graphic is most definitely on the cool side of the spectrum.

PAW RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's small but adds something. However, I agree with Robtor and would get a little more subdued colors for that specific color (just my taste) but imho it's on the cool side.

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this same decal on my hood with the performance word in orange for a week..ford was white I believe. Rappy did 100% what I asked and quality was great no doubt. The bright color up there was too much for me personally...everyone else loves it fwiw. I'll go back and order something more subtle as I did like the decal and placement itself since I have no other graphics.