Graphics Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

INTEL DRIVEN

Reaction score
Anyone have any image for the 2017 Graphic packages for the hood and whatever else? The Spec list by price states it to be around $995 or so, but it's hard to build the truck when no one knows what the design is. Is it safe to say it'll be like the older generation where RAPTOR is on the hood, and decals on the back of the bed. Additionally, maybe RAPTOR also on the bed. Bed I mean, side of the bed.

RLTW

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could consider ordering it naked, then adding your own unique graphics from RappyGraphics. You'd be a one off and probably even save a few bucks

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome, I think from what I've seen in pictures only the graphics is for the box sides only, would think it will be extra for a hood graphic, just my observations only!

OP
OP
I

INTEL DRIVEN

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @INTEL DRIVEN!

-Dan

Thank you! Anyone got a decent picture of this Grey Avalanche color? Second Q, does anyone know what the graphics package look like?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Thank you. Been waiting to buy a new one and they are hard to get new, especially for the price. So I am going knee deep in building one.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Looking up RappyGraphics now. Thanks!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you! Anyone got a decent picture of this Grey Avalanche color? Second Q, does anyone know what the graphics package look like?

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Thank you. Been waiting to buy a new one and they are hard to get new, especially for the price. So I am going knee deep in building one.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Looking up RappyGraphics now. Thanks!

Here's a post with a pic of the Avalanche Grey.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260...ormation-thread-47473/index5.html#post1000689

I have not seen any pics of the final graphics.