Gen 2 Wheel Offset Guru's - 17x10's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
Hello all. Did some searches online and in this forum - not been able to find an, answer as of yet.

Her's the question: looking at purchasing some 17x10 beadlocks - would +5 or -5 offset, with stock tires, provide the most clearance for inner/outer fenders at full lock? I'm leaning toward +5.. but am not quite confident enough to place a purchase on this hunch. Any feedback (or even better pics) would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM "Customwheels4u" he's a supporting vendor and I believe he could answer any questions you might have (and as a bonus the questions would be answered correctly).

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which wheels are you considering?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

FYI 10" wide wheels with a +27 offset will stick out about an inch further than the stock wheels.

OP
OP
L

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
Which wheels are you considering?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

FYI 10" wide wheels with a +27 offset will stick out about an inch further than the stock wheels.

That being the case.. with a +5 on a 10" wheel.. probably risk rubbing the inner fender with the inside of the wheel at full lock?

These are the ones I was looking at.. http://www.aewheel.com/wheels_detail_specs.cfm?id=24186&cat=472

They have some traditional non-beadlock at 9" wide with a +8 that I've considering too, which that may be a better fit...