GEN 2 WeatherTech front flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
arrived, installed, took about 2 hours. probably approx 12wrhp and 14ft/lb tor gain :crazy:

but for realz it seems a little low hanging for front and will get beat up off road. i guess the mud guards if they come out are shorter but i might just get the dremel out and make that happen.

Attachments

• IMG_1230.jpg
    IMG_1230.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1232.jpg
    IMG_1232.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 157

whaler230

Reaction score
Looks great, I have always liked Weathertech products but they never offered any for Raptors before. Did you use their hardware or the Ford screws already on the flare?

OP
OP
solarwinds

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I have always liked Weathertech products but they never offered any for Raptors before. Did you use their hardware or the Ford screws already on the flare?
it uses the factory screws. nothing needed just the plastic flaps from WT

FRDRPT

Reaction score
Anyway you could put up a couple of more pics from the same angles, but from further back showing the whole truck? Sorry for asking, but it looks like you are the first one with these.

OP
OP
solarwinds

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i second this, looking into a pair for front and rear, would like to see how they look at more of a distance.
you guys are more work than my 3rd wife :ROFLJest:

Attachments

• 8C205CB8-79A7-4AA1-AA27-A5DA5EB05C75.jpg
    8C205CB8-79A7-4AA1-AA27-A5DA5EB05C75.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 105

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a set of front mud flaps delivered the other day and couldn't find my small ratchet set to install them and then noticed they have rears available so I have a set of those on order now also. I'll most likely have both sets installed early next week. Avalanche gray is pretty easy to keep looking clean except for the fact that if you drive through any puddles, your front tires spray filth all along the side of the truck at a 45° upward angle. These flaps should help out a lot with that.