Front plate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sford150

Reaction score
Has to be, some states require it. Bet it will be like the existing ecoboost, just do a google search for F-150 ecoboost front license plate, a gazillion images will show you where it is currently and most likely will be on the raptor. That was easy.

My state requires it. When I worked for the DMV I had the chief of DMV Police come to my office and tell me if I didn't mount my front plate he'd right me a ticket.

P.s. Yes my state has a law enforcement division for the DMV. Not sure how many states have that. Lol

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cali is a front plate state.....

Ive gottten a few on my Vette. Fix it tix. I refuse to drill holes in my bumper. The grill mounts block flow and the hideaway looks lame.
Every time I get one (3 times in 7 years)use a lil double sided tape and stick it to the bumper. The plate also has 2 screw heads glued on it. I get it signed off and rip it off when I get down the street. Yea im stubborn.

I told the dealer explicitly not to mount my plate if it requires drilling. They are supposed to but most are cool about it.

OP
OP
SilverBolt

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Cali is a front plate state.....

Ive gottten a few on my Vette. Fix it tix. I refuse to drill holes in my bumper. The grill mounts block flow and the hideaway looks lame.
Every time I get one (3 times in 7 years)use a lil double sided tape and stick it to the bumper. The plate also has 2 screw heads glued on it. I get it signed off and rip it off when I get down the street. Yea im stubborn.

I told the dealer explicitly not to mount my plate if it requires drilling. They are supposed to but most are cool about it.

Oregon is no longer a fix it ticket. I believe the fine is a little over $200. Also if parked in Portland the metermaids will issue an $80 no front plate ticket for parking without one.