Front passenger fender flare part number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mishap with the recycling bin today. Crap. I can't seem to find the part number on all the OEM Ford parts sites. Anyone able to locate it? I would assume it comes painted since they are all the same color? Thanks in advance for the help.

OP
OP
FatBuoy

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the flares painted in the description. I looked up my fender clips and such when I painted them on Official Ford Parts Site | Buy Motorcraft & OEM Ford Parts Online | FordParts.com just put in vin and look up under body/fender. Took part number to ford and asked about the high $ and they knocked it down 50%. Sorry traveling or I would do the look up for u.

Thanks! I found, and ordered one, yesterday. It was about $150 plus $20 shipping. Not too bad. What did you end up getting yours for?

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not order the flare I just had to order the clips and miscellaneous parts. When I pulled the The flares and trim to paint it black to match my truck.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not order the flare I just had to order the clips and miscellaneous parts. When I pulled the The flares and trim to paint it black to match my truck.

When you put them back on were they warped and not flush or did they go back on without issue?