Front Bumper plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to cover those license plate holes in the front of the bumper? I've researched on Google and some say to use Chrysler plugs but doesn't look right in my opinion.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to cover those license plate holes in the front of the bumper? I've researched on Google and some say to use Chrysler plugs but doesn't look right in my opinion.

There's already a thread on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jiman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IIRC, they were called Hillman 3/16". Available at Lowes, Amazon, etc...

It was in a thread about front plate relocation. That should get you pointed in the right direction.

D

Deleted member 12951

You said you used google but let me give you a pointer here. With google search for: site:fordraptorforum.com license plate relocation

This will search ONLY the forum and give you even better results than the search feature on the forum. Let me google that for you.

LMGTFY

But for the pure lazy, here is the direct post link. And I don't even have a GEN2 nor care if I have holes....just trying to help

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f260/removal-front-license-bracket-52091/#post1126181

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jiman said:
IIRC, they were called Hillman 3/16". Available at Lowes, Amazon, etc...

It was in a thread about front plate relocation. That should get you pointed in the right direction.
That's what I used.

Attachments

• h4ZghzK.jpg
    h4ZghzK.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 194
  • SAM_0597.jpg
    SAM_0597.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 164