GEN 2 Front Bumper options / pictures lets see them.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsfife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looked pretty long and hard for bumpers and really didn't see much out there competing with add. Ordered a front venom and a rear honebadger for an 18.

I agree I ordered the stealth fighters, its been 5 weeks now hopefully they will come in soon...

Reaction score
looked pretty long and hard for bumpers and really didn't see much out there competing with add. Ordered a front venom and a rear honebadger for an 18.

Thank you for the business & kind words!

I agree I ordered the stealth fighters, its been 5 weeks now hopefully they will come in soon...

Thank you! Send me a PM with your name or which company you ordered from & I will check on your order.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just saw this one online. Custom setup from Kibbetech with the KC Flex Lights.

Attachments

• innov8 1.jpg
    innov8 1.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 237
  • innov8 2.jpg
    innov8 2.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 235

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rogue Racing Enforcer Series Front bumper.

Available in bolt on, winch provision (requires intercooler relocation kit), and Frame Horn Chop front bumper (requires intercooler relocation kit).

Bumper shown in pictures 1&2 Enforcer Bolt on.
Bumper shown in picture 3 Enforcer winch with mesh skin option. (has same side profile as bolt on Enforcer)
Bumper shown in pictures 4&5 Enforcer Frame Horn Chop. (Don't be scared!!!)

Attachments

• IMG_7329.jpg
    IMG_7329.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_6353.jpg
    IMG_6353.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG-0340.jpg
    IMG-0340.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 263
  • kyleraymondfhc2.jpg
    kyleraymondfhc2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 304
  • RaymondFHCSide.jpg
    RaymondFHCSide.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 296

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rogue racing, would you happen to have a front shot of picture 2 with no top light. I'm trying to see if the bumper follows the curve of the grille. I would like to see if it shows the trim piece of the lower grille. Thanks.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the weight of these bumpers sag the front at all, such that they require a front lift/perch collar?

I’m curious what they add over stock. In particular I’m curious about the ADD Steath Fighter and the Fab Four Vengeance. On paper, the Vengeance seems a lot lighter than the ADD.

Reaction score
Do the weight of these bumpers sag the front at all, such that they require a front lift/perch collar?

I’m curious what they add over stock. In particular I’m curious about the ADD Steath Fighter and the Fab Four Vengeance. On paper, the Vengeance seems a lot lighter than the ADD.

ADD Stealth Fighter weighs 75lbs. Your factory bumper/skid plate/tow hooks weighs 65lbs. You will never notice the extra 10lbs on the front of the truck.

SpeedJunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADD Stealth Fighter weighs 75lbs. Your factory bumper/skid plate/tow hooks weighs 65lbs. You will never notice the extra 10lbs on the front of the truck.

Thanks for the info. All I could find was the shipping weight on the website (145lbs), so I assumed it was heavier. That’s a nice surprise.