Forged beadlock swap feeler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might be getting a different Raptor that comes with the forged wheels

What $$$ would you throw in for a wheel swap i.e. you get my forged for your cast wheels

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Location is TBD, depends which dealer I use but found a few from CT to NC basically east coast

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Location is TBD, depends which dealer I use but found a few from CT to NC basically east coast

Did you settle on a dealer? Do you have a build date?

My dealer in OH is trying to find this swap. Long story, but looks like my truck is going to come with the cast wheels instead of the forged that I ordered. I'm not too happy about this at the moment.

It's a $1200 option on the truck, so I guess the question is how much are you looking for? Did you just change your mind on the wheels or are you looking for some amount more than 1200?

OP
OP
B

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might pick a truck off the lot vs waiting for my build, all the ones on the lot have beadlock wheels

Truck is still TBD, dealers keep lowering prices a little so waiting to see how far down they will go