Foam cannon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a foam cannon in the North Fort Worth area? Went to go get my truck hand wash and they did an awful job.

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know I just ordered some of your products and an mtm foam cannon

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

What would you recommend for the interior? It's leather with proforated heating and cooling seats and whatever the dashboards are. And for my tinted windows inside and outside?

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I know I just ordered some of your products and an mtm foam cannon

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

What would you recommend for the interior? It's leather with proforated heating and cooling seats and whatever the dashboards are. And for my tinted windows inside and outside?

Thanks for deciding to try some of our products!

Leather Conditioner is the BOMB! I also use it on the interior textured plastic (dash, doors). It smells amazing, and provides SPF 65 protection to the interior, to protect against fading and cracking.

It will streak a little on the smooth or shiny plastic, so you either go back over it with a dry towel, or just use Interior Detailer on these surfaces.

Check out this post:

LEATHER CONDITIONING

For the glass, you can use our Glass Cleaner, or the new Aerosol Glass Cleaner. Both are safe for factory and aftermarket tinted windows.

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'd like to get a foam canon, but I park in a underground garage with no access to a hose. For hand washing I generally use a 2 bucket wash with Optmum no rinse. Is there a a portable power washer that I could use and hook a foam canon up to?

OP
OP
J

jeremyespinoza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much is there any discount code by the way

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

I would look at Home Depot or lowes

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks so much is there any discount code by the way

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

I would look at Home Depot or lowes

15% off till 5/7
Cinco De Mayo sale

I have the foam cannon, use it when its really bad. It does use alot of soap tho.
I tend to foam with the cheaper stuff and bucket wash with the good stuff