First Time Raptor Owner RRW Wheel Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick71692

Reaction score
So this is my first foray into the Raptor world and I have to say its one of the best vehicles I have owned to date. I came from a 2017 Ram 1500 Sport with every option, and these trucks are two totally different beasts. The biggest let down for me was the factory wheels options. Even the upgraded beadlocks just didnt do it for me. I happen to run across RRW on Instagram and decided to hit them up and couldnt be happier. I opted to go with the RR2 in gunmetal. At first I was going to go with black but the guys over there recommended gunmetal to match the fenders and boy am I happy I trusted them.

All in all they have had great customer service, the product is outstanding, and some of the best looking wheels for the raptor. Definitely hit them up. On with some pics...I will post some better ones in time, the weather has been hit or miss still in the northeast.

image2_2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image1_2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image3_2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image4_2.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

mmassey

Reaction score
Looks good glad you like them I too were considering them but ended up going another way.

OP
OP
N

nick71692

Reaction score
Thanks guys...the other things that has been growing on me is the color. Originally I wanted white but my dealer could not locate one, so they gave me $2k off MSRP to take this Ruby Red from them. The color is absolutely insane in the sun, and while I have always been against red, its one of the best looking colors when clean.

OP
OP
N

nick71692

Reaction score
2k miles update and so far, love these things. Everyone asks me where I got them and they definitely draw looks over a stock raptor.

All in all, very happy. Will probably get the fenders wrapped and then buy another set of matte black ones.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your truck looks awesome. That is a great combo. I have them in bronze. Honestly, they are the cheapest set of wheels I've ever bought new. I have gotten at least 1 compliment every day since I installed them. I do have to call rrw. The short closed ended lug nuts they sent me didn't fit the rear.

Last edited: