Feynlab self healing coating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CE750

Reaction score
Anyone heard of or have any experience with Feynlab? I'm being told by a few professionals in my area that's it's a new self healing ceramic coating that's far superior to Opti-coat, CQuartz, etc. And these guys are certified installers for Opti-coat as well.
Cost to coat the entire Raptor with their "self heal lite" is comparable to Opti-coat pro+...around $1200-1300. They also have a higher end coating called "Self Heal Plus". Any info would be great. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hello,

Newbie here and a pro detailer. I have a customer with a 2017 Raptor and he wants to coat it with Feynlab Self Healing coating - Self Heal Lite and wrap the front in Suntek Ultra. Doing my research on the truck, I find this article and thought I'd share my thoughts.

I install Feynlab Self Heal Lite and Plus here in Austin, TX and I can tell you, it is awesome stuff. It will never replace paint protection film, but it will self heal swirls and scratches with heat (sun, heat gun, hot water) keeping your paint shiny.

Cool technology, developed and manufactured her in the USA and I highly recommend the product - I was a skeptic myself until I installed and tested it.

Hope this is helpful.