GEN 2 Few new mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the truck done in Xpel, had it on several vehicles saved my front end many times over. So ford remade the rolling bed cover like the revolver, several guys have had it on their trucks for about a month, say it's awesome, none of the issues from the revolver have been found yet. I.e. The noises while driving fit etc. will have my own review soon. Waiting on RPG kit for rear and waiting on borla as well.

ddc00f8ebbac5fbcdfc81442e9a7835f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the truck done in Xpel, had it on several vehicles saved my front end many times over. So ford remade the rolling bed cover like the revolver, several guys have had it on their trucks for about a month, say it's awesome, none of the issues from the revolver have been found yet. I.e. The noises while driving fit etc. will have my own review soon. Waiting on RPG kit for rear and waiting on borla as well.

ddc00f8ebbac5fbcdfc81442e9a7835f.jpg

Nice man. I would love to Xpel mine but it's a bit steep. I go back and forth if it's worth it.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man. I would love to Xpel mine but it's a bit steep. I go back and forth if it's worth it.

I DD mine so IMO it's def worth it. Keeps the paint like new.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I DD mine so IMO it's def worth it. Keeps the paint like new.

Mines black so I think it would def help maintain the look. What is DD?

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rough total on what that cost? seams good to me.

I'm not sure if I actually priced it correctly but I was on their website playing with the precut kits for the raptor and it was 5k total. The guys actually getting it done would be better at giving you a more exact cost.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I actually priced it correctly but I was on their website playing with the precut kits for the raptor and it was 5k total. The guys actually getting it done would be better at giving you a more exact cost.

yea just talked to a guy down the street from me. he said 4500 is ballpark. but actually said he wouldn't recommend it since i am actually using the truck offroad. he agreed that line x ultra over the truck after it gets scratched up is a way better ideal.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea just talked to a guy down the street from me. he said 4500 is ballpark. but actually said he wouldn't recommend it since i am actually using the truck offroad. he agreed that line x ultra over the truck after it gets scratched up is a way better ideal.

Right on. I could see it being an expensive venture if you are constantly off-road having rocks flung up.