Fender flares and grille paint code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the fenser flares , bumper, and front grille paint code or color is ?? Looking to paint match to these items

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NCRappy

Reaction score
I had to replace a fender flare (details in another post) and the sticker inside the flare stated “Magnetic Low Gloss” and had “0549” which I’m not sure that is the paint code or not.

OP
OP
apeezie289

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to replace a fender flare (details in another post) and the sticker inside the flare stated “Magnetic Low Gloss” and had “0549” which I’m not sure that is the paint code or not.
Thanks bud!

gattwell

Reaction score
Thanks bud!

was that paint code right? If yes, what exactly did you order and where did you get it from? Figure you prob want an aerosol for the fender flare instead of a pen, right?

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Curious if anyone was able to confirm the paint code on this. Or alternaively anyone knows a vinyl that offers the same color?

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump. Curious if anyone was able to confirm the paint code on this. Or alternaively anyone knows a vinyl that offers the same color?

They come painted and I do not believe there is a paint code per say. Had to replace a flair and just ordered online and it was already to color when it arrived. Have no experience with bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk