Fab Fours Grumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I average about 3 accidents per year and maybe 1 deer per month. I'm looking for a bumper that is both beautiful and functional. However, the styling of most typical bumpers fail to interest me. I'm looking for all steel (none of that ***** aluminum shit), full protection (don't show me some half coverage underbite boat anchor crap), and clean lines with innovative styling.

I'm in love with the Fab Fours Grumper but unfortunately they have no plans to develop it for the Raptor. The elegant integration of full grill and headlight protection is unparalleled. The sharp clean angles are perfect for this truck. Nobody does clean builds like Fab Fours.

Anyway, what are my options? Who makes something similar? What are your thoughts? The typical brace faces and underbite boat anchors are NOT an option.

grumper-on-ford-f250-3.jpg
product_variant_GRMPR_FORDSD_CNTR.png

KRYPTON-TRUCK-02042016.jpg
product_variant_CHEVY_GRUMPR_RIGHT.png

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Grumper: (Noun)
An especially hot and steamy shit. Grumpers often leave you very sweaty and exhausted. They're mostly taken under less than ideal situations like port-o-johns and bar bathrooms.

Man I was tailgating on Saturday and I had to shit some fierce. I went to the port-o-John and dropped a fiery grumper. My ******* was never the same.

want to shit all over your new truck? Buy a Grumper!

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I add gold rivets? Look at the lightbar mounts, maybe add a chrome Mesh windshield option?

It's too bro-dozer for me.

Last edited: