Fab Four Premium Winch Bumper w/ full guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7GenTex

Reaction score
Anybody have one?

I need a "deer killer" with full front protection more than anything here in the Central Texas area.

I want a "bolt on" - no mods required.

Is an Inter-cooler relo needed for this model? - even if I do not install a winch?
Deal killer if so.

I have an inquiry out to Fab Four. (<<<<<edited in)

There are hundreds of deer in my neighborhood / area.
Been there / done that.

This "full guard" version is the only thing I have seen close to what I am looking for. The pre runner guard is not enough.........:mad:

Kind of need a full "Ranch Hand" style. (Sorry!)

Thoughts?

https://www.fabfours.com/product/premium-front-bumper-2/

PREM_RAPTOR17_FULGRD_FRNTrv.jpg

PREM_RAPTOR17_FULGRD_LFTrv.jpg

Last edited:

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Hate the look but understand the need. The bumper in the pictures the headlight loops look like they need a cross bar in order to keep a deer off the truck. That opening is huge.

OP
OP
7GenTex

7GenTex

Reaction score
Hate the look but understand the need. The bumper in the pictures the headlight loops look like they need a cross bar in order to keep a deer off the truck. That opening is huge.

Agree on the look, but..........

Good point on the headlight opening.

Jepper

Reaction score
I'd be curious about a bumper like this as well.. i dont mind relocating intercooler though.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO too much weight which will adversely affect your truck's performance.

Have you checked out a bull bar type of add-on? You could do that and extend it out to the sides which could give you the coverage you need but not add as much weight.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in Hill Country and see deer on the back roads at 5am every morning coming into work. But I'd never put that monstrosity on my Raptor.

I went with an ADD Stealth, looks way better and still offers plenty of protection.

Attachments

• Blue Front.jpg
    Blue Front.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited: