F150 OEM Rubber Bed Mat vs. Westin Rubber Bed Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jes.jr

Reaction score
How do you think it would fit with a bedrug? Had one in my 13 w a rug and it fit great. Can't remember manufacturer. Might have been a model designed for factory bedliner so it was a bit smaller.

CanuckRaptor

Reaction score
can I ask what is the purpose of adding a rubber mat when you have a spray in bedliner already?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
can I ask what is the purpose of adding a rubber mat when you have a spray in bedliner already?

A little more scratch/dent resistance, cargo will slide around less and easier on the knees if you crawl up into the bed.

TKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts on a rubber bed mat (as pictured in this thread) vs Bedrug? Any pros/cons to either? Thanks.

jes.jr

Reaction score
I had the bedrug/rubber mat combo in my 13. I searched thru my amazon purchases and it was a DEEZEE. I bought one for the 17. I like the factory look of the carpeted sides but plywood and lumber do not slide well on the rug. It catches on the rug and makes all these fuzzy pulls. No spray in here, just paint underneath everything.