F150 OEM Rubber Bed Mat vs. Westin Rubber Bed Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I originally ordered the F150 OEM rubber bed mat with the F150 stamped logo that I saw others had. Got the first one and it had a huge bubble bulge right in the middle. Left it in the sun for day or so and no change. I got it from local dealer so went back and he had another one that he opened and it was the same. So decided to just return it.

Looked around a bit and finally ordered a Westin bed mat for $79.99 shipped which is about 1/2 the price of the OEM. After a while all the ones online started looking about the same. In person, the Westin one looked the same as the OEM one as to the amount of embedded fibers.....but it rolled out flat as could be on day one and fits well.

So if want to save a little money.....

Attachments

• Bed Mat.jpg
    Bed Mat.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always buy the cheapest one I can find- it's always a perfect fit and plenty thick. If you don't have one, I'd recommend getting one!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I originally ordered the F150 OEM rubber bed mat with the F150 stamped logo that I saw others had. Got the first one and it had a huge bubble bulge right in the middle. Left it in the sun for day or so and no change. I got it from local dealer so went back and he had another one that he opened and it was the same. So decided to just return it.

Looked around a bit and finally ordered a Westin bed mat for $79.99 shipped which is about 1/2 the price of the OEM. After a while all the ones online started looking about the same. In person, the Westin one looked the same as the OEM one as to the amount of embedded fibers.....but it rolled out flat as could be on day one and fits well.

Nice!
Do you mind shooting me a link?

Thanks

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you could send the link please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it, dropped it in. Fit great. Had to modify my tailgate extender to accommodate the extra height but no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had good experience with Westin in the past...I put their step rails on my '14 Tundra and was very pleased with the price and quality...about 25-30% less than other comparable products.